Re: Tesla coil grounding and other questions

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi,

Might want to consider .25 as the minimum.  I will use .375 in the future,
as sometimes turn to turn arcing can occur, even when tuning is in the
"ballpark".  This can happen even with lower powered systems.  My problem is
that I like to keep an already bulky project compact, and this leads to
things arcing and snapping in places that they shouldn't.

John Richardson