From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 10:39 AM
Subject: RE: Series connection of Mosfets/IGBTs

 > Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>
 >
 > Original poster: "Robert Jones" <alwynj48-at-earthlink-dot-net>
 >
 > Yes, I'm not sure what you mean. The SSR is theoretically infinite
(limited
 > in practice only by winding resistance and streamer/corona losses)

I was referring to the center frequency of the coupled primary and
secondary.  I had assumed you were interested in that to get the "primary
secondary sloshing back and forth effect".
At the central frequency I don't think it will go to infinity as the Rs go
to zero. It  looks like it just tends to some finite value (secondary
output/ input).

Either of the two resonant frequencies the SSR and TS will sum differently
and may not produce the times two effect I referred to.

Can you get the "sloshing effect" if you drive at one of  the resonant
frequencies?
.

 > Steve Conner
 > Power Electronics MisApplications Dept.