Re: teach me

You may wish to pick up a copy of the book, "Tesla: Man Out of Time", by
Margaret Cheney.  It's inexpensive in paperback and you can usually find a
copy at Borders or Barnes & Noble bookstores, or online at their website.

It describes Tesla's work and illustrates how he developed and used Tesla
coils.

There is a miniture version of a TC in your computer monitor and TV set ---
used to produce the high voltage to operate the picture tube or monitor
screen.

The book is very good and interesting reading.

D.C. Cox

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.