Re: Inductor question . . . permeability vs. AC flux

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

If you are watching the wave spape on a scope you should also see the AC
tends to be of one polerity like it is rectified by a magnetic amplifier
action. If you bias the choke with a perminate magnet you will see the same
action.
      Robert   H