RE: Static gap......The Fellowship of the Ringup

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

Thanx for the input

Also when you mention the TCBOR gap that is the same as the RQ gap
correct?
Ran across some postings talking about where it came from.

You mention a gap performing if all the conditions are met.
What conditions are those?
The ones I am thinking of are:
1.	cooling the electrode mass
2.	cooling the air between electrodes
3.	dissipate excess ions in the discharge area

And another question
There were some posts but I cant seem to find the ones I saw
before.......
Some say that multiple gaps in series add to gap losses.  Any opinions /
tests done on this?

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net
http://members.cox-dot-net/bluu