Re: Larger than LTR cap

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

A little late, perhaps....  But using a multiple-layer primary will also
reduce overall primary size.  We (Steve Ward, actually) used it on our
latest TTCT with good results.  I'm not sure if any of the current design
programs (perhaps acmi or inca?) will calculate the inducance of a stacked
pancake primary, so trial and error may be the best recourse.

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group