Re: LED at 60 HZ? (was RE: Radio Shack Strobes)

We tried a bright white LED with your circuit and we just observed a 3 inch
long "blur" that was totally indecisive as to where the peak was.  I will
try a red one and see if that works better.

While we are on the subject, does anyone on the list know if the peak
synchro point at 60 Hz falls at the 4 square corners of the rotor or does it
fall in the center of the flat??

Dr. Resonance