RE: Paschen paper online

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner-at-optosci-dot-com>

 >I don't have
 >any english HV engineering books at hand, but the ring cap should be a
 >standard component, "protective ring capacitor" or similar...

I would call it a guard ring capacitor.

Other things that I noticed were "loading" and "unloading" which are literal
translations of "Ladung" and "Entladung", but it should be "charging" and
"discharging", likewise there are probably a few instances of "load" that
should read "charge".

And the "Queck's Silver Manometer" Which is a mercury manometer
(Quecksilber=mercury) not some kind of device invented by the late Dr. Queck
:)

alsoo "interpooled"=interpolated etc.

Steve Von C.