Re: Commercial pulse caps that died in Tesla coil

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hey Chris,

What's the address to send dead caps to. I have a single blown CD .15uF
from your very first batch. It's the only one that has died. I'll pop it in
the mail to add it to the grave yard or possibly for CD to evaluate.

Take care,
Bart