Re: Commercial pulse caps that died in Tesla coil

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Lol, yeah, it's kinda cool, but remember, part of my job is collecting
various oddball junque for people to build into various and sundry things.
That's a big part of The Geek Group, building projects.

And this is why I have a basement packed to the rafters (and a garage not
far behind) filled with the strangest things you can imagine.

While my baby (my personal toy, a Mazda MX3) sits out in the snow!

Because there's one of the Geekmobiles and a pile of pole pigs filling the
rest of the garage, lol

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group