Re: MMC or Maxwell? Which is better?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

What I remember from "99" was $600 area for a .05uF 50KV double ended pulse
cap, and about $300 for a .01uF.  8 weeks before they could get it out the
door, and a minimum order of $2000 or 4 pieces.  The price undoubtedly has
gone up since 99.  But that was new Maxwell's back then.

David E Weiss