From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, 3 January 2004 5:44 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Ballast

Original poster: "claude masetto" <claudmas-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hello everybody,
A couple of weeks ago there was a posting on the list by somebody who
made a
ballast and was using it  series with 4 MOTS. I think the core was made
from
welding rods. I'm trying to track down this design information as I
believe
it works well, so if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Claude.