Re: TC Question and Discharge Safety - Lightning from Fingers

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Finn,

The sad truth is - it died. I'm not in the politically correct crowd. Oh
boy, got to stop on that. The last thing we need on this list are politics
(especially my own). BTW, Smeagol is my favorite character! Even bought one
of those life-size cardboard figures of Smeagol (it's sad, but true).

FWIW, Terry and I were both bit by Black Widow spiders (my judgement may
have been affected).

Take care,
Bart