Re: TESLA COIL REVISED and Gray Circuit

Original poster: "Trans-world" <jaro-at-surfside-dot-net>

Yes, the Ed Gray circuit (Fig. 3) is much like Tesla coil. The spark
gap discharges the capacitor and the wire going through the copper tube
is like a primary of a Tesla  Coil (TC). The copper tube (ion valve) is
like TC's secondary winding, EXCEPT that it's not grounded and is left
floating. This is then led into an inductive load which is in series
with a capacitor.
http://www.nuenergy-dot-org/alt/working_energy_device.htm

What's interesting is that even that capacitor isn't grounded, but is
connected  to the plus pole of battery. And the electricity that is
tapped off that copper tube is not normal electricity. It reportedly
has  some unusual properties, like powering incandescent light bulbs
without producing heat. Some call it COLD electricity, and it may be
some kind of radiant or even longitudinal electricity.

So this is basically a Tesla Coil which has a copper tube as a
secondary, with a primary being a wire going through the middle of that
tube. That would seem to be the secret of generating this strange kind
of electricity.

But Bruce, I doubt that your simplified version (Fig. 1) would work.
I'd at least reverse the polarity and connect the top of the tank coil
to plus of battery.

Jaro