Re: Getting good digital photos

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Original poster: "Peter Terren"

Some of you will have noticed, as I have, that many Tesla coil shots on the
web are blurred, out of focus or are just don't convey the size of the
sparks/streamers.

May I give a list of suggested criteria that I use for digital cameras (I
<SNIP>

Peter,

Those 7 foot streamers hitting the latter and pole look great!!!  They
inspire me to upgrade the power supply and tank circuit of my own 6" system.

-Brett

www.hot-streamer-dot-com/brett