tesla transformer

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner" <ggreen-at-gwtc-dot-net>

The seller has two of the transformers below. One of
them weights 250 LBS. They are sweet HV, high current
babies. Bidding has ended, but they can still be bought
from the seller at $100 per. Shipping from Ohio to SD
was set at $262.09 for one, $370.69 for both. I had to
flee my home to keep myself from bidding on the one
shown. Of course, if I won one, I would have to get
the other. Oh the agony these transformer cause me. The
deal of the century for someone who lives in Ohio and
can pick them up.

http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2584052579.

Godfrey Loudner