Re: Wire worries......do I need HV wire, or will 600V hardware store wire do?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Jack,

It is OK, just keep the spacing wide between conductors.  While my current
6" coil uses #14 GTO 15KV wire from the NST, it uses #4 600V welding cable
in the discharge path.  Again, just watch your spacing/layout and you will
do fine.

David E Weiss