Re: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel

Original poster: Matthew Smith <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Tesla list wrote:
>Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

>I have done a number of demonstrations with high voltage equipment to
>children from age 10 up to high school
>level.  My demonstrations are always a huge hit among the students and
>believe me, they don't have to know all the gritty details about how
>they work to be inspired.

True.  I remember, as a kid, watching re-runs of the original Flash Gordon
shows.  The HV effects really did inspire me although I would have had no
idea about how they worked - I think I may even have thought that they were
'faked'.  I think that was all the work of Ken Strickfaden.

Wonder if I can get that on DVD - used to really enjoy it...

Cheers

Matthew Smith