Re: IS 240VAC two-phase - NO

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

While it is quite rare this day some rural power companies such as Wells
Nevada rural power co. still has 220 volt 2 phase supplied to the public. It
causes no problems except with phase sensitive laboratory equipment. When I
used  thier power I was more than willing to put up with the small problem
with the low cost of power as compaired to power cost of 3x in utah.
            Robert   H