Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: Edward Wingate <ewing7-at-rochester.rr-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>
 >
 > My "Green Monster" magnifier is finally completed.  Just received the
 > nice custom built toroid from D&M High Voltage
 > yesterday, so that completes it.  The completed tesla magnifier will
 > have the following specifications:
 > (also, i think someone else may have already used the term "Green
 > Monster."  If thats the case, let me know and I'll
 > change the name)
 >
 > Here is a picture of the "Green Monster."
 > http://users.snip-dot-net/~liche/magnifier01.jpg

Dan,

Very familiar construction methods on the driver/primary coils! Hmmm.

Have you measured the K factor yet? Judging by the amount of wire above
the primary and the spacing from the driver coil to the primary, it may
be a little on the loose side.

Ed Wingate RATCB