Re: kVA Effects on Discovery Channel

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I captured it on my computer so I'll watch it again.

I just watched it again and again in slow motion. When
they say "Watch that again", they are clearly showing
a wire that is nearly 1/4" thick. And just after the
blast, one of the fellows is holding what's left of
it. It appears to have thick rubber insulation. It's
clearly not the same type of thin wire that went "zzt"
the first time.

The exploding phone is kinda suspicious though.

Adam

And I was speculating that the smoke came from burning insulation.

_