Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Finn,

Actually, I cannot take credit for the primary spacing method I am using.
The first saw this type of spacing from Ed Wingate's magnifier
in Rochester, NY.

I'm still in the design phase of the entire magnifier system, so I don't
have all the specifications yet.  I'm officially starting back on my high
voltage
work in February, so the first thing I'm going to do is measure the full
range of resonance frequency of my primary tank circuit using that
primary coil, and then design my third resonator coil accordingly.

Dan