Re: Ammeter Question

Original poster: dave pierson <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>
>Where can I find an AC ammeter to go inline with my hot power supply? I
>would like to be able to measure the amps the transformers are drawing.

     Lots of places.    Any supplier of electronic equipment.
       Ham radio flea markets (they come cheaper, there...)
         My basement...
            likely ebay.
    How much current?
    What accuracy?
    What waveform response?
    (Some of these may be unimportant, however, they may be...)

    In the 60 Hz feed to the transformer?

    (...and, one can wrap a bridge rectifier around a DC meter
    and have an AC meter...  depending on the range, available junque,
    this may be solution...)

    I'm serious about the basement...

    best
     dwp