From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2004 6:39 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: SSTC - experiments

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ah, but it works for ANY input.  All of the SSTCs on my site are
self-resonant, including the twins.  The only one that isnt
self-resonant
is of course the plasmasonic, but that doesnt really need to be.  And
actually, if you look at what the self-resonant designs need to work,
its
not much more than a good comparator and sometimes a buffer (i like to
use
logic inverters) added into the system.  In my opinion its well worth
it.

Steve