Re: Successful at skin effect myth

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi,
Good to know.
Cheers,
John

Original poster: Bart Anderson

Hi All,

Just to let you know, I did get in contact with Tony R. Kuphaldt who is the
person who wrote the online book

http://www.ibiblio-dot-org/obp/electricCircuits/index.htm

This text was represented also by the "All About Circuits" website , which
I mentioned showed a Tesla Transformer and had some incorrect information
regarding skin effect (you know the myths).

Today, I recieved a reply from Tony. He is going to correct the information
and is also going to correct the schematic. Tony seems to be a very nice
person. He was very pleased to get this feedback.

So, Victory to the "real" myth busters. Thanks John for making me aware of
Tony's on-line book. BTW, "All About Circuits" is wknown by Tony (and likes
how they incorporated his on-line book).
Take care,
Bart