Re: HELP WIRING NST PLEASE WEIRD

Original poster: Mike Poulton <mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com>

Mike Poulton Wrote:
 > Original poster: "Nightmare" <nightmare-at-bak.rr-dot-com>

 > Hi, this is Ravi, i have this 7.5kV 29mA NST for buildingg my first coil.
 > But i have no idea how to wire it up, I AM ATTATCHING A PICTURE OF IT,
 > could you please take a look and tell me some ideas on how to wire it, the
 > small wire that it on it has really thich rubbery insulation and has a few
 > stranded wire in the center, i bought a bunch of AWG 6 stranded insulated
 > wire to hook it up, but im not sure how, please take a look and gimme some
 > suggestions!

I guess I don't see the confusing part. Just strip the two secondary
wires (the heavily insulated ones) and connect them to your circuit.
It already has a cord attached on the primary side.

Mike Poulton
MTP Technologies
mpoulton-at-mtptech-dot-com
KC0LLX (70cm AM ATV, 33cm/12cm FM ATV, Omaha, NE)