Re: HELP WIRING NST PLEASE WEIRD

Original poster: Dan <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ravi,
With the questions you are asking, you worry me.

You seriously need to study some safety and basic
electricity before even touching anything.

I'm lucky, my Dad is an electrical engineer, I was
making power supplies and binary counters when I was
10 years old.

You really need to understand the danger of this hobby
before doing ANYTHING. Heed the warnings on all the
websites. Read Terry's safety issues on
hot-streamer-dot-com You are lucky to have found this
group. Terry and the bunch are GREAT folks.

Dan-Ft. Lauderdale