MMC question

Original poster: "Luke" <Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>

I have decided on the capacitors that the geek group recommend.
The ones I have on order are the 0.15 micro farad and rated at 2KV.
If I run these with sets of 10 in series they would have a voltage rating
of 20KV
I will be using a 15KV NST.
The cap size will be LTR and I am going to use a SRSG
Does it seem like I am cutting the voltage rating a bit close or will these
caps hold up to that?
Any one have any experience with these.
I would rather drop my capacitance a little and put another one in series
for a 22KV rating if it is needed
But if I feel VERY confident they will hold up with 10 in series I want to
go that way.
I don't want performance at the expense of needed up keep due to cap failures.

Luke Galyan
Bluu-at-cox-dot-net