Nightmare Mike's 90kV Tesla Coil

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Has anyone heard from Nightmare Mike?  I'm still interested in learning
more about his 90kV X-Ray Transformer powered
tesla coil, especially since I haven't seen a tesla coil working at that
high a voltage before.  Was interested in
seeing how he built a 100kV spark gap, and also how he accounted for
corona losses etc... in his circuit.  Seems this guy
just mysteriously disappeared all of a sudden.  Hmmmm . . . . perhaps we
called his bluff.

Dan