I wonder.

Original poster: "garryfre" <garryfre-at-pacbell-dot-net>

I got this nice tesla coil from Steve Ward and I had just got done mounting
a turbo muffin fan over the heatsink and I got to noticing that it pulls so
much power (output is 21 " streamers) that the lights flicker and get real
dim. I wonder if the lights in the neighboring apartments are dimming too.
If so, that would not be a good thing since the landlady is in the same
building.

If the neighbor lights are flickering like mine are, I better be careful
when I run it so as to not be told to stop running it.