Re: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Usually a visit to a local large University library will do the trick.  I've
used the UW-Wisconsin libraries which are now online.  You have to learn
their "language" to do the searchs but it's worth the effort, and best of
all, they're free!!   Usually ask for a one-time $30 deposit which is kept
at the library but that's all.

All the IEEE Journals will be at your fingertips.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913