Re: Hybrid Magnifier Video

Original poster: Dave Leddon <dave-at-leddon-dot-com>

Bart,

So, you're in Modesto.  I'm only about 50 miles away in Pleasanton.  We'll
have to get together sometime so I can check out that new magnifier.   I've
often wondered how many others on this list were right next door to another
list member and just didn't realize it.  Maybe we ought to include our
locations as part of our signature.

Dave Leddon
Pleasanton, Ca