Ford Coils Re: HELP WIRING NST PLEASE WEIRD

Original poster: dave pierson <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

 >    I recently fired up a small TC running from a "Ford coil" and couldn't
 >do much better than 1" streamers to a screwdriver in the hand.
    Yep.
    That sounds like the ones we built.

    Dad had the coils, from his first car, a Model T.
    8)>>

    By Coincidence, saw a Ford Coil at a local Flea Market for $25, this
    morning.  Tag said 'Model T Battery'.
    (No idea if it worked, so left it there..  8)>>)

    Did by a little bitty 'lighting globe, battery powered, for $1....

    best
     dwp