Re: Any Geekgroup MMC failures out there??

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Yep, possibly had a defect. I was pushing the power the pole pig however
<big grin>. RMS current was marginal to begin with on that particular
design, which I knew ahead of time, but just went for it. I've always
assumed I just over did it on the current.

Take care,
Bart