RE: RF CT

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

 > Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>
 >
 > Hi Tom,
 >
 > I was just curious as to the Javatc output use. It looks like
 > your using
 > the terminal voltage (.45MV). This output represents the
 > moment in the
 > cycle when all the energy is stored in the top capacitance by

Ok so this is probably not valid, that's what I thought.

 > I'm not sure what you were trying to look at. The face plate
 > looks like 85%
 > efficiency with the Vi Vo numbers you've given. I assume
 > these are simply
 > calcs off the faceplate?

I was trying to look at Vi to Vrf efficency. However there were two
problems,

1) I only had the VA ratings and no power factor measurements

2) RF voltage was a guess.

Yep Vi and Vo were the NST faceplate values.

Regards,

Tom.