Re: Component Salvage - the TV Set

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

You have good reason to respect picture tubes.The modern tubes are not as
dangerous as the old hi-vac tubes ,but they will still do you a lot of harm.
I remove the vacuum before I compleatly remove the tube from the set.
    Robert   H