Re: Please help!

Original poster: Ronnie Pittman <r3pittman-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Ok I found a schematic online and wired my coil up with 4 of the caps in
series and the only thing that would happen is the spark gap go like
crazy.  I took off the toroid on top and just left the wire from the
primary sticking up and then I would get around 6 inch streamers if the
ground rod was close enough, spray if it was not.

Any Ideas what I should do?  The worst part is I am trying to do this at
9:45 tomorrow morning.

Thanks again.
Ronnie

Original poster: Ronnie Pittman

hello all,
It has probably been about 5 years since I last run my tesla coil and my
snip