Re: Please help!

Original poster: Ronnie Pittman <r3pittman-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey bart,
Thanks alot for your input.  I kept messing around with the thing trying 3
units in series, 4 in series, and 5 in series.  4 seemed to light up the
best.  I also added 3 more turns to the primary to get 15.  It still will
not break out with my toroid which is 2 9 inch pieplates with 4" duct
wrapped around.  I replaced the toroid with a coffee can and was able to
get streamers consistently 13 inches.  Seems weak to me.  I am thinking
about putting another nst in parallel to boost it up to 60 ma and then
running 4 caps in series and another string parallel.
Any ideas?
Thanks again for the help.

Ronnie

Original poster: Bart Anderson