RE: 1st Tesla Coil WONT LIGHT HELP PLEASE!

Original poster: Thomas <tom-at-pwrcom-dot-com.au>

Oops.

Cheers for fixing that Ian (no offence taken).

Tom.

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

No offense intended Thomas, it is just a bad habit my grandmother taught
me
... she was very staunch about grammar and spelling.  If your going to
correct spelling, then I had better correct yours.  Just one or two
minor
points.  'mili' should be 'milli', and 'tetra' should be 'tera'.

Rgs
Ian

<electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>