Re: Pulse Cap: Suitability for Tank Circuit?

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Matthew,

At 300pps, they should be able to handle a syncronous breakrate of 120pps
with no problem.  If they're holding charge they should be good.  If they
were used for radar, then the dielectric should be a good low loss one.  I
would put a safety gap across them due to the low voltage.  Be careful, they
might be PCB filled.

David E Weiss