Re: Magnet Wire

Get double-insulated 200 degree C wire --- it has extra insulation and can
prevent high frequency creepage better than the single insulated.  It
doesn't cost much more but gives you added protection from tracking and
flashover damage turn-to-turn.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.