Re: Magnet Wire

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 1/26/04 4:09:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

I noticed is says HNSR on my spool of # 22 wire.  Anyone know what that
stands for?  It measures .028" dia. which seems to correspond with the
thicker coatings on some wire charts.

Thanks,

Ed Sonderman