Re: Specs inquiry for all

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I'm just curious to what you are expecting to get from this information or
what you might hope to learn?

And BTW, I think almost every tesla coil out there will meet this criteria.
Most tesla coils (with the exception of those with smaller toroids) will
operate in this fashion until you reach a certain voltage level where
break-out will occur. By adding a break-out point or similar, you can get
break-out at a lower voltage than you can without a break-out point.

Dan