Re: Types of induction motors. / SRSG

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>

Hello John, all.

First, thank you very much for your advice.
How much percent would you aim for with a 1500rpm motor with a rotor that is
aproximately 8cm ( 3,15" ) diameter and 14cm ( 5,5" ) long. I want do give
the rotor to a machine shop to grind the flats as my hand grinding always
leads to very "funny" results and unbalanced rotors....which means I only
have one chance to choos a width for the flats...
Would be great if you could give me a value you would choose for this one

regards

Christoph Bohr