Re: Maximum voltage gain in a Tesla coil

Hi Antonio,

I've had this belief that detuning say the primary to a lower frequency was
to compensate for added topload due to streamer formation.  Is this true? I
take it that what you are describing here is another consideration?  How the
"streamer affect" fit in to the optimization.

Gerry R