Re: Isolation Tranformer

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I didn't count the turns or take a resistance
measurement.  It probably did have the 5%.  I won't
have to worry about it since it's an integrated device
and is already wired up correctly with a fuse and
recepticle.  There is another epoxy potted component
in there as well...possibly a bypass cap.  I haven't
really spent time analysing this thing....not yet
anyway.

-Brett