Re: Racing sparks

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Tom,

0.17 is quite high on a 2-coil system. Increasing the proximity between
coils is my preference. Because you have a lock-in setup for the secondary,
an alternative to increase the proximity between coils is to remove 1 turn
on the ID of the primary.

Take care,
Bart