RE: MOT success

Original poster: "Philip Chalk" <phil-at-apsecurity-dot-com.au>

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Friday, 30 January 2004 3:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: MOT success

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Thanks to Finn and Ed, I have my 4 stack running! Not on the coil yet
just
arcing between terminals, and boy is it a beast!

Hows 137 amps at 240-250V sound? :-D

STREWTH!  Sounds like about 34kVA, sounds like you need fat cables, &
sounds like you'd want to think of how fast that little disk in your
power-meter (sorry, Energy-meter) is spinning around, when you throw the
TC GO switch  :-)

Thanks for all the help guys!