Re: Improve your connection conductivity

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Hi All,

I think that's the contact cleaner that most of the pro audio companies
use.
There's one or two similar products out there that are recommended, and
DeoxIT sounds very familiar.

David E Weiss"

	I used to get DeoxID, distributed by GC, but haven't seen it in the
stores lately.  Effective stuff with a pleasant smell (industrial
perfume) and apparently was nothing more than thin penetrating oil.
Another very similar contact cleaner was No OX.  Both work quite well
and leave a slight oily surface which slows subsequent oxidation.

Ed