Re: 24 x 6 inch toroid

Hi,

Of course, if FedEx does not "want" to supply the historical shipping info
to the addresses involved, Just have the judge subpoena the information
from FedEx...  They retain records for every shipment since "day one", and
they can pull records of every shipment to a specific address.  They just
limit what is commonly easy to get at.

But really, that probably would not be necessary...  Just file a claim
against FedEx for loosing the shipment, and "then" see how may records they
"find" ;-))  But a few phone calls to the big office will probably do the
trick too...  It just requires somebody to spend a few minutes pulling
records...

I know that lawsuits and such sort of have a bad cloud over them due to the
capacitor and pole pig problems of the past...  But none delivery of goods
is "very serious"...

Hopefully, those involved here can find out the truth without a judge and
jury's "help", and just fix it all....

Cheers,

         Terry